Using Hal for the new generation educational purposes

As we move into the blockchain/cryptocurrency error, I think it would be a great idea if we could start teaching youngsters about both of these subject to give them a head start from a young age and to gain more knowledge as this is the future for them.

So HAL is not specifically designed for children or non-technical users. However, there is no reason why children could not use a Dijets programmed AI bot if they have the necessary technical skills and knowledge to do so.

That being said, it is important to note that the Dijets network is a decentralized and permissionless system, which means that anyone can use it without needing to ask for permission or provide personal information. While this is one of the strengths of the Dijets network, it also means that parents and guardians should exercise caution and ensure that their children are using the network safely and responsibly.

while HAL is not specifically designed for children, there is no reason why children could not use it if they have the necessary technical skills and knowledge. However, parents and guardians should exercise caution and ensure that their children are using the Dijets network safely and responsibly.

I am also confident and sure it could be programmed so it would restrict children from misusing it, and instead be used for learning programming from a young age, this could be implemented into younger age groups in schools, for example in after school clubs, private schools or could even become part of the curriculum in the future.

What are your thoughts on this.

4 Likes

Hi Ali,

Interesting take on the matter, I do believe it would be beneficial for the younger generation to have a good insight of blockchains and cryptocurrency to a point.

HAL is extremely advanced piece of software and we know it will learn more as it’s being used more. I suppose it all depends on what sort of age group are we looking at?

However I do worry whether this kind of tool would be suitable for youngsters, it could be used/abused for all the wrong reasons? All these tools have a dark side to them.

As an example, AI implementation within HAL could be a tool for kids to help with their homework, maths, writing essays etc. This could have a negative affect on their general education for even the basics. We know AI will write you an essay in any subject within seconds.

Happy to hear any feedback on my take.

2 Likes

Hi Pav

Thanks for the feedback,

Through the Dijets ecosystem we are able to programme AI bots :robot: for multiple different industries around the world, they can be programmed from running on submarines 20,000 feet on the bed of the ocean to a local school classroom, have a read of the following information I have provided, it will give you a better insight as to how far we can go with the AI side of things through Dijets ecosystem it’s amazing, some of your concerns are also covered in here.

Choose a kid-friendly programming language: There are many programming languages that are designed specifically for children, such as Scratch, Blockly, and Code.org. These languages use visual blocks and simple syntax to make programming more accessible and fun for kids.

Define the purpose of the bot: Before you start programming, it’s important to define the purpose of the bot. Will it be a chatbot that responds to questions, a game that uses AI algorithms, or something else entirely? Defining the purpose of the bot will help you determine what features and functionality it needs.

Choose the right AI algorithms: There are many different AI algorithms that you can use to create an intelligent bot, such as decision trees, neural networks, and reinforcement learning. Choose the right algorithms based on the purpose of the bot and the level of complexity you want to achieve.

Use visual tools: Visual tools like flowcharts and diagrams can be helpful for children who are just starting to learn about AI. These tools can help them understand how different algorithms and processes work together to create intelligent behaviour.

Encourage experimentation: Encourage children to experiment with different AI algorithms and techniques to see what works best. This can help them develop their problem-solving skills and creativity.

Test and refine the bot: Once you’ve programmed the bot, it’s important to test it and refine it based on user feedback. Encourage children to test the bot with their friends and family and make changes based on their feedback.

Overall, programming an AI bot for children can be a fun and rewarding experience. By choosing a kid-friendly programming language, defining the purpose of the bot, choosing the right AI algorithms, using visual tools, encouraging experimentation, and testing and refining the bot, you can help children develop their programming skills and explore the exciting world of AI.

These will also be programmed to be able to recognise security issues, from websites to YouTube any other social platforms.

1 Like