Using Dijets blockchain with real estate and its infrastructure

Dijets can be used in real estate to offer fractional ownership of properties. This means that instead of a single person or company owning a property, Dijets Utility Chain’s smart contracts can segment ownership so that people can buy tokens of the property. When someone owns a token, they co-own a percentage of the property. This makes it easy for anyone to invest in the property market and make micro-investments.

Fractional ownership of real estate can be beneficial for both investors and property owners. For investors, it provides an opportunity to invest in real estate without having to purchase an entire property. This can be particularly attractive for those who may not have the financial means to purchase a property outright. For property owners, fractional ownership can provide a way to raise capital without having to sell the entire property.

Dijets can also be used to create smart contracts that automate certain processes in real estate transactions. For example, a smart contract can be created to automatically transfer ownership of a property to a buyer once certain conditions are met, such as the payment of the purchase price. This can help to streamline the transaction process and reduce the need for intermediaries.

It is important to note that using Dijets in real estate requires some knowledge of Solidity and Dijets. If you are not familiar with these technologies, it is recommended that you seek the assistance of a developer or lawyer who is experienced in this area.

4 Likes

This would be a very innovative change to the real estate industry and definitely something worth considering. Given the current housing market, the difficulty in young people getting on the property ladder and the rising costs of repayments, new models into this world would be very interesting. I think it could bring about issues for residential properties when it comes to who actually ‘resides’ there, but for commercial properties, the idea of multiple owners could work really well.

2 Likes

Hi Ali,

I believe this is a good opportunity, as a member of the Dijets Governance Council I would like to put this forward as a proposal.

1 Like