Method Chain and its very first usecase!

Dijets Method Chain has thus far always taken a back seat when it comes to flexing its use-cases and utility. While both of the value and utility chains took centre stage when it came to updates, releases and generally being in the mix for network activity, the Method Chain stood patiently on the sidelines waiting for its time. Whether it was the intra-chain transfers, minting of new assets or interacting with erc20 tokens, the value and utility chains were the two main points of entry and exit for anyone wanting to do anything on Dijets Network. So naturally it gives me a lot of pleasure in seeing the Method Chain finally come out of the shadows and show off its very first utility.

Just as other chains on Dijets, Method Chain was built for a specific purpose. However, unlike the other chains, Method Chain’s purpose is two-fold. 1. Being the metadata chain for staking, validators, cacids and delegations etc. 2. Being the gateway to “Dijets Collaborative Intelligence Initiative”. An initiative to build a decentralised database of proprietary “methods”. Methods are the digital equivalent to patenting an idea in real world. They can be used to describe both complex logic and a simple trading strategy. Think of Methods as instruments of financial agreements, settlements, strategies, DeFi recipes, ideas and more. Rogue - the method chain’s flagship platform service enables non-programmers and everyday users to build their own Methods simply by describing it in their natural language. The natural language processors and the AI engine for method analysis within Rogue was built using OpenAI’s phenomenal GPT-3 and Codex technology. Non-technical users or individuals with no prior knowledge of programming or smart contract coding can easily declare a DeFi strategy as a Method by sending an instruction in plain english.

By combining the autoregressive 3rd-generation language prediction model developed by OpenAI, and large data sets of method logic, synthesised code libraries and an extensive library of pre-trained provisions specific to Dijets and Methods, we have successfully fine-tuned and trained the AI to a decent starting point where a simple instruction by the user in plain english is enough for it to derive and construct method logic contained within it. By removing one of the biggest entry barriers to decentralised finance for the masses we hope to take big strides towards true global adoption of blockchain technology.

Dijets Collaborative Intelligence Initiative

AI is only as good as the data sets it gets trained on. A state of the art transformer-based deep learning algorithm with unlimited resources would amount to nothing if the data it was trained on only consisted of 2 random paragraphs of disjointed text. We believe that the most extensive data for Method Chain AI should come from the end-users themselves. The Method marketplace, combined with users submitting Methods and Method logic to Rogue platform should be the best way to continue training it in the future with more resources allocated to its refinement (DIP territory this). Using the same principles of deep learning and transformer-based algorithm, the AI should progressively get better at synthesising Methods as more and more users submit their queries to it. The incentive for users will be to earn tokens in return for each Method or the logic contained within it gets qualified and accepted to be added to the dataset as a public domain method that anyone in the world can buy and earn from.

4 Likes

Hi Saleem,
Thank you for this update, its taken me a couple of read throughs to get to grips with the language! It certainly sounds like a next level of technology and part of the future.

Is there anywhere that we can find a clear explanation of the key differences between Method, Utility and Value. Almost like a list of uses with a tick against which does what? I am wanting to get to a point where I can explain this myself in a language that the total novice could understand and so bringing it down to the ‘dummy guide’ would really help!

3 Likes

There’s massive amounts of literature in the “Documentation” on Dijets.io literally will take you through from beginning to end and explains exactly and how the ecosystem system works what each blockchain does and gives in detail descriptions of it, anything anyone need to understand or know it’s all there in the documentation section :+1:

https://docs-greyhyphen.vercel.app/docs/guides/getting-started/tutorials/blockchain-components

3 Likes

Hi Alisha,

Below is my understanding of what each chain does, very basic but hopefully it will allow you to understand it a bit better :grinning:

Value chain - allows you to make transaction on dijets network. You’ll need dijets to transfer money from one account to another, or between the other block chains.

Method - treat it as a saving account in a way, that can be then staked and you can earn a reward on the coins you have locked in, the more coins and the longer you stake it, the better the return. Please note, once coins are staked for set period of time, you cannot cancel the process.

Utility - allows you to swap dijets coins to etherum address, which always starts with 0x (one of the most common block chains). So then you can interact with its contracts and swap dijets to any other coins if wanted to.

Hope that helps a little :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

:joy: Pavil we’re did you get that information from mate

1 Like

Did some bed time reading :joy:

And found the information on:

It’s a lot of stuff to go through, but very useful👍

5 Likes

Well done mate great effort, that’s all everyone needs to do mate keep up the reading mate honest will do you real good going forward and help you need from us let us know aswell :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks for this Ali, that is very helpful!

2 Likes

Love this - very helpful! Thank you Pav!

3 Likes

No worries that’s why we are all here for to help each other to get a better understanding of this :+1:

4 Likes

A lot of reading, just takes time to digest all, we will get there

3 Likes

Thank you Ali,

Yes i have had a read and will re-read again. Exciting times!

1 Like

Yes thank you Pav, some more bedtime reading ! :grinning:

1 Like

:sparkles: Way to go @Pav you just got off the mark with your 1st lqss :sparkles:
PM me your Dijets Decypher wallet address. Claim your LQs and use Dijets Bridge to cash out or save them for later!
Make sure that your message is in the following format:

@username
0x2Cf1…(your wallet address)… fx09

4 Likes

Well done Pavil mate :+1:

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @govbot display help.

2 Likes