INEOS proposal for DIP sentiment check

INEOS PROPOSAL.pdf (37.4 KB)

6 Likes

Hi Peter,

This is a really well written and thought out proposal, and is definitely the kind of engagements and introductions that would be great for Dijets. Personally, I don’t see any issue with this proposal but I am not sure it is a proposal as such (when looking at the content of the proposal template) and more of an introduction of business. Either way, this would be a welcomed introduction I am sure!

2 Likes

@Peter Very clear and straight forward proposal, i look forward to seeing all the potential use cases of Dijets with Ineos. Great work !

2 Likes

Hi Peter,

The proposal highlights the potential benefits that Dijets as a decentralised platform can offer to companies like INEOS. The suggestion of using Dijets to create custom chains for different applications, such as supply chain management, data sharing, and smart contracts, showcases the flexibility and efficiency that can be achieved. Additionally, the emphasis on security and privacy, as well as the energy efficiency of Dijets, further adds value to INEOS’ operations. Overall, this proposal presents a promising solution for INEOS to enhance its processes and maximise its potential.

I support this proposal.

3 Likes