Blockchain Economy Dubai summit 4-5th October 2023

The meeting place for the top crypto companies and blockchain entrepreneurs in the Largest Crypto Hub of the World’

‘Bringing together the key players of crypto industry and experts to redefine the future of finance with the world’s top crypto companies, blockchain entrepreneurs and AI innovators’

This Event would hugely benefit Dijets exposure, generate leads and networking opportunities as it hosts some of the biggest international media companies as well as some of the worlds leading companies in Tech, Banking, Fin-tech,Oil and Gas, Aviation, Telecom, E-commerce, Film and Production and more.

Hosted at the luxury ‘Le Meridien’ Dubai Hotel and Conference Centre with capacity for 3000 attendees, 120 Journalists and 85 sponsors from 85 countries.

I @Joefitzgerald propose using my connections within Blockchain Economy that Dijets gets provided with AAA passes which include the following:

-Identified as VIP

-Access to the Prestigious VIP Networking Dinner

-Networking opportunity with Blockchain Economy keynote Speakers, VIP guests, Ultra High Net Worth Individuals, chosen media and influencers, C-level decision makers and investors from Dubai

-VIP lunch & networking: Special international buffet for only VIP attendees/VIP seats in the conference hall

-2+ days of 40+ speeches, panels and interviews

-Access live speaker Q&As

-1-on-1 networking with top crypto companies

List of Companies and Sponsors that attend Blockchain Economy Summit:

MEDIA:

-Bloomberg

-Forbes

-Business Insider

-CNN

-Yahoo Finance

-Fortune

-Investing.com

-Reuters

-Market watch

-Zawaya by Refinitiv

Companies Attending Include:

-Meta

-Amazon.com

-Apple

-Microsoft

-Google

-Twitter / X

-HSBC

-Mastercard

-Revolut

-Worldpay

-Virgin

-Emirates

-Turkish airlines

-Dubai World Trade Centre

-Damac

-Warner Bros

-Shell

-BT

-Vodafone

-Sky

-Alibaba Cloud

-Crypto.com

-Coinbase

-Kraken

-Kucoin

-Polygon

-Gate.io

-Deloitte

-Huobi

-Simplex

-Bitmain

-Socar

-Chainalysis

-AlBaraka

-Beko

-UNFPA

-Consensys

-Paxful

-Ledger

-KPMG

-Mexc Global

-Ton

-Microstrategy

-Road Transport Authority UAE

1 Like

Well done Joe great work mate keep it up :+1: this is something we are definitely hoping to be able to attend all these events mate in person.

1 Like

Hi Joe,
This to me a critical event that Dijets need to be present at in order to start off a marketing campaign. I would support any representative, including yourself attending this.

Do you know if there is a timescale on being able to gain entry. I am conscious that 4-5th October is not far away and this would need to be planned appropriately.

2 Likes